More Faces Of Southend Competiton T&C
Posted on May 06, 2019
1. This competition is being run by The Victoria Shopping Centre, 362 Chartwell Square, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 5SP.
2. To enter the competition entrants must submit a landscape photograph in a jpg format, and of a minimum size of 2MB, to firstname.lastname@example.org. A contact phone number must be included within the email. This data will not be retained or stored in any form once all winners have been notified and accepted their prize. Photographs may contain up to 8 people. Entries must be received by 12 noon on Tuesday 21st May 2019. Entrants under 18 years of age must provide parental/guardian consent in the form of an email from their parent or guardian as winning photos will be used for publicity and display purposes.
3. By virtue of their entering the competition all entrants are agreeing that the image they have sent in their entry can be featured within any promotional material, social media, website and any related promotional activity of the Victoria Shopping Centre and publications as chosen by the Victoria Shopping Centre. This will include all winning entries being printed to individual 20” x 30” canvass prints from Snappy Snaps and being on display on the ground floor of the Victoria Shopping Centre for an unspecified period of time but for a period of at least 2 weeks. The Victoria Shopping Centre is unable to guarantee condition of each canvass following its display in the centre. Entrants must ensure they have gained the consent of any other people in their photograph to submit their entry on this basis – the promoter will consider entry as confirmation that this consent has been given by all parties concerned.
4. The first prize consists of vouchers to the value of £100 to spend in selected stores within the Victoria Shopping Centre (where vouchers are available). In addition the first prize winner will receive their 20” x 30” canvass print featuring the photo with which they entered. This to be collected by the winner after a date selected by the promoter.
5. All other winners selected will receive their 20” x 30” canvass print featuring the photo with which they entered. These to be collected by each winner after a date selected by the promoter.
4. All winners will be chosen by a third party from all of the qualifying email entries.
6. The competition will run from 12 noon on Monday 6th May 2019 until 12 noon on Tuesday 21st May 2019.
6. Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Entries received after the stated date will not be eligible.
7. Attempts to contact all winners will be made by 5pm on Wednesday 22nd May 2019.
8. If we fail to be able to make contact with a winner within 24 hours of our initial attempt to contact them, another winner will be chosen.
8. The winners must be available to collect their prize, when available, from The Victoria Shopping Centre, 362 Chartwell Square, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 5SP.
11. The Victoria Shopping Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
12. Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
13. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter is the Victoria Shopping Centre.