Our Customer Service Policy
Customer Service Policy
The Victoria Shopping Centre wants to put our customers at the top of its agenda. This customer service policy sets out what this commitment means in practice. What our customers can expect from us and what we expect of our customers.
Our customer service policy makes clear the centres commitment to provide an excellent service to our customers. Key to achieving that vision is a good relationship with our customers.
1. Why have a policy?
Customers that use the centre have an expectation of the services we provide. It is important that you know what to expect from us in terms of service so that you can measure whether we are successful or not. As a shopping centre we provide a wide range of services and employ a number of staff. It is important that all of our staff understand and deliver the same high quality service irrespective of the area that they work within.
2. Our Customer Charter
The Victoria Shopping Centre wishes to be an organisation that puts the needs of the customer first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive, caring and professional service.
We promise to:
- Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times
- Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay
- Listen to you and your views
- Keep the promises we make
- Be open and honest and explain our decisions
- Apologise when we make a mistake and put things right
- Accept your right to complain and ensure we offer a considered response
We would like you to:
- Give us the information we need to help you
- Treat all our employees appropriately and with respect
- Help us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions
If we haven’t done this, please tell us.
3. Our customer standards
We aim to:
- Answer the phone within seven rings
- Respond to your call within one working day if you have left us a message
- Respond to complaints within 15 working days
- Resolve your query at the first point of contact or provide you with the details of who can help
- Communicate in plain language
- Make sure our centre is accessible
- Have well-trained and confident staff that have the skills and knowledge to do the job
What we ask of you:
- Treat all of our staff with courtesy and respect, avoiding unacceptable behaviour
- Give us the information and documentation we need to help you
- Help us by telling us when we do not meet your expectations, giving your views and suggestions
4. How will we monitor this policy?
- Make it easy for you to make a complaint, comment or suggestion
- Monitor complaints to ensure we learn from our mistakes
- Monitor our performance against these standards and policy
- Train and support our staff in providing better customer service
- Use customer surveys to regularly gather customer feedback